- FFL at RoguePack.com appears to be quite different than other fantasy football sites. Why?
- How do individual players and defenses score?
- When will I know how well I scored in a given week?
- Why do you cap private leagues at 16 (commissioner + 15 buddies)?
- Do you offer cash prizes?
- Can you tell me more about the 'weekly deadline'?
- If I'm also in a private league do I manage two separate lineups?
- What can I do to help?
Fantasy football at RoguePack.com appears to be quite different than other fantasy football sites. Why?
The traditional fantasy football leagues can be time consuming, and often frustrating when your season turns south (due to a key injury, etc.) after investing so much time. FFL at RoguePack.com was designed specifically to address the short comings of the traditional leagues.
- There is no draft, so you don't spend hours preparing for and executing a draft.
- With no draft, there is no luck of the draft order.
- There is no waiver wire or trading.
- Your season isn't a complete loss if you experience a key injury.
How do individual players and defenses score?
This is explained in detail on our How You Score page.
When will I know how well i scored in a given week?
We update scoring information every 10 minutes of a game day. There are several tools available to you for viewing your own progress as well as that of your competitors. Start by viewing one of your leaderboards, then use the "jump" tool for any of the following:
- Weekly Scores
- Lineup Compare
- Started Players by Player
- Started Players by Position
Why do you cap private leagues at 16 (commissioner + 15 buddies)?
Because we have 16 sub-leagues in a TOC. We will randomly assign members to a TOC sub-league. By capping private leagues at 16 competitors, we can guarantee all in a private league will be in separate TOC sub-leagues. This has several implications, the most important being that a person in 2nd or even 3rd place in their private league, could be in 1st place in their TOC sub-league.
We will be awarding $100 (u.s.) to both our TOC champion and our Super league Champion. the member posting the best weekly score for the season will also earn $100 (u.s.). We also award RoguePack.com T-shirts to the above listed champions.
Can you tell me more about the 'weekly deadline'?
In weeks where all of the NFL games start on or after Sunday, the weekly deadline is 15 minutes prior to the kickoff of the first game. This is also known as the "full deadline". In weeks where there are NFL games on thursday, friday or saturday, players in these games will be "locked" 15 minutes prior to their kickoff. Once a player is "locked" they can not be added or removed from a lineup. These pre-sunday deadlines are known as "flex deadlines". So each week you may or may not have players subject to the "flex deadline" and every week the "full deadline" is 15 minutes prior to the 1st kickoff on Sunday.
If I'm also in a private league do I manage two separate lineups?
No. You have one lineup and it applies to your scoring in your private league, TOC sub-league and super league.
What can I do to help?
Join, spread the word, have fun, share ideas on our community forum.